"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You asked......

As I was reading an old book to some of the kids in my class the other day called Cat and Dog, I received one of the most literal answers ever. Basically the book is just a simple, funny rhyming book.

Anyways, so the dog in the book told the cat he would turn him into cat pie.

Obviously I asked, "What do you think cat pie tastes like?"
A no nonsense adorable four year old girl in the back stated,

"Blood."

Turning the page and we're moving on......

2 comments:

Jordan said...

ha ha!! I guess we know kids will be honest with us! I love that little town house it's soooo cute! Can't wait to see the inside!

April said...

Love it! That made me smile.