"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dating......glad those days are over!

Here we are on a date to the Jenkins Cabin at Bear Lake. This was a couple of weeks before we were officially engaged.

Notice Austin's missing tooth? I had no idea until after all the pictures were taken that he'd taken it out. Oh well, he should have thought about what I would do with these pictures before he removed it.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow it's a miracle, I can't belive it. Erik was anti-blogging too, but he doesn't say anything about it now, and I know he looks at it sometimes too! I will have to add you to my list, can't wait for the next post!

Kristie said...

I'm excited that you joined the bloging world! Thanks for inviting us to see your blog :-)