"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, October 30, 2009

Family Rocks!

So Austin and I are moving back to what Austin calls "God's Country".....I beg to differ. Plain City got it's name for a reason. Plus it's to flat to be God's country. However, while I don't share his enthusiasm at the same level I love Plain City and it will be fun.

Let me explain why family ROCKS!

Family Rocks! Reason #1. Scott and Becky have graciously agreed to lend us some room in their house until we move to Boise at the end of the year. It will be fun to stay with them for a while before we move!

Since we have been living in my parents house for the last year it was about time the green girls played musical house again. Steve, Jordie and Deacon are going to move into my parents house.....
Family Rocks! Reason #2. I have been on the phone with my mom constantly since I have been stressed about my job (they let my assistant go) and moving. On Tuesday my mom called and asked if it would be helpful if she came down and helped us move out and Jordie and Steve move in......It has been amazing to have her here. However, I have had to work so Jordie and my blessed mom packed up my entire kitchen, family room and dining room.

Family Rocks! Reason #3.
Whitney called last night and asked if it would be all right to come down for the weekend to help pack and hang out.

Here I am on my lunch break at work while my mom and sisters are packing up my house so I can move. They are so amazing and I am so grateful for them. They will never know what they all have done for me. Here I am sitting at my desk almost crying just writing this.

Conclusion: I just want all family members (Jenkins & Green) to know we are so grateful for everything they all do for us. We are excited for this move and grateful for the opportunity to start a new adventure together. Thanks for all your love and support. We love you!

9 comments:

Chelsie said...

yeah! i'm so glad that everyone is helping out. if you need anything really please let me know. i can't move boxes but i can definitely help watch the kidlets if needs be. let me know. love ya

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, that is so incredibly nice and thoughtful for everyone to do that for you guys. Moving is such a stress and to add to that working, equals not fun! Good luck with the move!

Megan J. Dawson said...

Ha ha, We just can't get Plain City out of our blood, You gotta love it. Hooray for family, they are the best!

Sierra said...

You're moving?! Sad... for us, happy for you! Family is awesome and yours is definitely UP there!

Scott and Becky said...

Plain City is awesome. Hopefully you will see that in the 2 short months you are here. Glad to have you ( by the way) Although we hardly see you!

Irene said...

you have a great family to come and help you. Sisters are the best!

Kelli said...

Sister-in-laws are good too! (for those of us who don't have sisters) What a crazy time for you guys. I do agree, what would we do without family?? We look forward to seeing you more now that you are down here! We will have to come see you at work, maybe some friendly little faces will help with the stress!

Angela said...

Yep, your family rocks! I sure love them all! And you're moving to Boise?!!! I'm so excited!! I'm sure your family will miss you being there, but I hope that means I'll see you a lot more!

Natalie and Clayton said...

Yeah thanks for the invite!