"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My cute dad has been hunting for bears this week in Canada....the night before he shot this boar my mom told him she wanted to order a cinnamon colored bear, I said I wanted a blonde on and Austin wanted a black one. Dad must love mom the best because the next day he called and said he got her a cinnamon bear. Now we just have to get my grandpa one.....they also have wolf tags and a couple days left to hunt. We'll see what happens.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

That is so crazy. I can't imagine being that close to hunt that big of a bear. I was just talking to some people at work about the bears and wolves in Yellowstone right now. Let us know if he gets a wolf too.

Shannon said...

Wow that is impressive!

I hope your recovery is going well and will be speedy.

Matt and Jess said...

Whoa, that's way cool that he got bear and wolf tags! Hope you are feeling better fast!!

Jessica Francis said...

I'm excited to show this picture to Josh. It's good for me to see great men like your dad hunting. It doesn't make me feel so crazy about Josh's obsession with it. Hey, shoot me an email so I can send you a new invite to my blog. I really don't update it, but I think your invite expired and I only have your Staker Parson's address, which I'm sure is old. Anyway, miss you! Hope all is well with you and your fam!