"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My name was Poncho

This is for all those who know my cute dad. They have a lady in their branch who is from Brazil. About three weeks before this picture was taken she had given them some 'Guarana' a soda some of the son-in-laws had in Brazil on their missions. Aaron, Steve, and Austin all served in Brazil. My mom said he had been stewing for three weeks trying to figure out something he could do with it. We recieved this email from him. This is why we love my dad....
Subject: My name was Poncho
"This is what I drink when I am alone. Stay thirsty my friends."

Kelsee told me later that he tried several hats on and got everyone's opinion on what hat would work best with the poncho. She said later after the picture had been taken he was still wearing it, sitting on the couch watching tv.
Love you Daddy!

No comments: