"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

All grown up.......

So my baby sister Emma moved to Rexburg, Idaho yesterday to start school at BYU-Idaho. It is hard to believe she is actually that old. Hard to believe I am that old. I was able to stay in Montana with Emma and my parents the week before Christmas. We had a blast and it was so much fun to hang out with Emma before she moved to school. She even let me dye her hair.
(I plan on putting up pictures and such.....however I need to catch up from Halloween)

I am so excited for her. Austin kept laughing at me last night because I couldn't stop talking about it. I actually had to restrain myself from calling her time and time again. She is such an amazing example and such a sweetheart. She will do so awesome.

Love you Emmy!

3 comments:

kelseehanson said...

We cant believe she is gone either. Tyler keeps saying how he cant believe that Lee and Emma are both gone!

Chelsie said...

ah! craziness!! i can't believe she is in college!! I think we're good to go for our little trip...email me the details and we'll get it planned

Jordan said...

Kels that is so funny! I never thought about that both of your little buddies left at the same time how dare they!!! She is pretty awesome! Shawn did you get the pics from Christmas from mom? I need you to blog it so I don't have to!!! Ha ha!! I mostly just never blog anymore! Then end!