"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, January 28, 2011

No Fair.....

Sometimes all my sisters go to my parents house (except Emma since she is at BYU-Idaho), and I never get to go. I'm so sad! I would love to see Hallie do the, "Holey pokey one more time".

No fair.

Sometimes my husband falls asleep on the couch at 9:00 on Friday night, and when I try to wake him up he tells me he's awake.....

Double no fair/boring.

Sometimes I realize that I am actually blogging on Friday night at 9:00 and, well......enough said.

Double boring/lame-sauce.

2 comments:

The Jones said...

Oh my gosh, I hate when my husband falls asleep that early on a Friday night...Lol, and I laughed when I read that, cause I always poke him and say "wake up, your being boring!" He says "I'm awake", then closes his eyes again...Drives me crazy ;)

Jordan said...

Ha ha ha!! That post made me laugh . . . not because we were in Montana with out you but because of the rest of it! What would we do without tired husbands?