"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Emma is Learning at School......

Emmy sent me these pictures of from one of her classes at school.....
Yes, it is a dog, and yes I threw up a little in my mouth when I first realized what she was doing.
I guess veterinarians have to learn somehow.....
.......and to think I tried to talk her into being a teacher.

(Side note no animals were harmed for this science project - I was informed that all animals are donated to the school....died of natural causes.)

5 comments:

Clayton Natalie Kynlee said...

I just threw up a little bit too!! You're right, she needs to learn somehow!

Matt and Jess said...

Oh my heck!! That's crazy! I don't know how she would be able to stomach it!

Sierra said...

I didn't know she was doing vet school! That's awesome :-)

hailee said...

n.a.s.t.y

Angela said...

Guess I shouldn't laugh...but your last comment was pretty funny. :)