"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Auto-Pilot.....

My cute husband works so hard to take care of us.....sometimes he seems like he's on automatic pilot.

These days husband is super tired all the time and will fall asleep if sitting down for any extended period of time.  He usually goes to bed between seven and eight.  I went up to bed around 9:45, and wasn't super tired (shocker), and was sitting in bed sewing and watching tv.....quietly.  Before I go any further I must reinforce how quickly Aust goes to sleep and how he really is a sound sleeper.  After I had been upstairs for about a half hour or so when all of a sudden he sits up in bed and look around.  I just sat quietly watching him.  Then he stands up still looking around....I still was just watching/anticipating.  He walked into the bathroom and closed the door....then I heard the shower door open.  I started laughing and decided it was time to intervene, before he got all ready for work after only a couple hours of sleep.

So funny!  Don't worry he quickly fell back asleep in seconds.....even as I continued to giggle.

3 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

Haha! Matt has done that a couple times. I still laugh about it!

Irene said...

I'm just sitting at work laughing right now! I can picture it in my head! haha. I love you guys!

Scott and Becky said...

the main question is,,,,,did he get undressed for that shower?