"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Mailbox....

Since moving to Colorado I have loved checking my mailbox.  Not that I have ever been expecting anything exciting or anything.  I guess it was just something for me to look forward to everyday.  
Late last night I realized I hadn't checked and went out in the dark to check.

My sister-in-law Irene sent me a package that seriously meant a lot to me.  It's always nice to get an extra something in the mail...but it was totally something I needed to see yesterday...so, 
Thanks Irene!  You're the best!

3 comments:

Fox said...

Hey I love to get my mail too! to bad the only packages i ever get are cow vaccines - very anticlimactic - hey i want to see and hear about your fun vacation!

Joellen said...

I had no idea you guys moved... till about now. I feel silly. It had been a while since I visited your blog and now I know. I hope your transition goes well. I wish you guys lived closer, I love talking to you when I see you in person. Take care!

Irene said...

your welcome. and I felt the same way when i got your card. so thank you!