"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sometimes my husband talks in his sleep.....and I feel guilty, only because it makes me so happy.

Tonight he sat up and started looking around the bed. He was patting the sheets and everything. I told him to lay down. He told me he was looking for the black thing. I asked what black thing. He told me the black thing you play games on. I asked if he was all the way awake and he told me yes. Poor guy, has been so sick the past couple of days, maybe it's the cough syrup talking. I guess we'll see in the morning whether he remembers our little conversation or not.

5 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

Poor guy. It is a little humorous though isn't it? And I meant to tell you how strikingly beautiful you are when I saw you over the holiday! I'm a little envious of you! Oh, and I want to your sister Emma and my brother Brent to date! Seriously! and then get married!

Jordan said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! That is funny! Hope he gets better soon!

Clayton Natalie Kynlee said...

LMAO!! Thats so funny! I talk in my sleep too! Its kind of embarrassing!

Irene said...

Austin, I LOVE YOU! and I miss you two!

Angela said...

Hilarious! I'm still smiling thinking about it. :)