"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Greys River Elk Hunt 2010

Austin, my dad, and Jason Bradford drew out on the Greys River rifle hunt last year.
I'll let the pictures tell you how excited Austin was the couple of weeks before the hunt.
(don't look so excited Aust!)
He said he was just testing everything out making sure it worked okay.

Jason took his daughter Maddie, and my dad convinced Emma into tagging along to take care of the horses. I'm sad I don't have any pictures of Emmy, but here are a few they took.
What a hottie.....woot, woot!

They didn't end up getting anything. But they had a good time.

Aust went up the next weekend with his dad. It ended up snowing on them, and they didn't really see anything either. But it didn't really matter. They just like to spend time together.

No comments: