"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, April 1, 2011

4 year old: "Miss Shawnee, I made this picture for you." (folded in half)
Me: "Awesome, thanks so much! Can I see it?"
4 year old: "Yes,"...dramatic pause..."close your eyes so you'll be surprised, and don't be scared okay."
Me: "Is it a scary picture?"
4 year old: "No."

I love my job. I think I'm going to start recording funny things I hear all day long. Maybe someday I'll write a coffee table book or something. Maybe I'll call it.
Things You Thought Your Preschooler Would Never Say

Maybe not, it's kind of a long title. However, I have heard some things I'm pretty sure so some parents would be shocked to know I know.

Just so you know, they hear and take in EVERYTHING, and are not afraid to share information with anybody.


No comments: