"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Meeting Madison.....

While Aust was gone I got to spend some time with these cute ladies.
Here is a picture of me and Miss Madison in the NICU. She is so precious.
Maddie and Mommy
Helping get her room ready for when she comes home.
My better side (gag).

Amber and her cute family have become such good friends in a short period of time. I am so glad I get to hang out with them, and have gotten to know them better.

2 comments:

Katie and Rob said...

What a precious little baby! I hope she is doing well. Shawnee, we seriously need to get together. Give me a call if you ever get a free chance, we live way too close not to! :)
286-8909

Matt and Jess said...

Oh my heck! What a tiny little girl! I hope she grows fast!