"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cancun....(the beginning)

Two days after school was out for the year we packed our house up (literally) and packed our bags for Mexico.  We left super duper early in the morning and took a taxi to the airport.  Only my second time in a taxi cab, and in Eagle, Idaho of all places.

Super cute picture at the airport in Phoenix.

 I wanted to take pictures throughout the week of this bouquet to see how pretty it was at the end of the week.  However, I wasn't very faithful.

Austin on our outside patio-ish area.


 One of our first walks down the beach.  Austin was pointing to our room, but I had to use a handy-dandy arrow to help.




 I always think these towel creations are nerdy, until I am on a cruise or trip where they magically appear in your room.  Then I find myself looking for them and taking pictures of all of them.
 Aust enjoying some fresh fruit....he couldn't get enough, and kept mumbling between bites about eating fresh fruit on his mission.

2 comments:

April said...

Your trip looks so nice. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Matt and Jess said...

Oh my heck!! I'm totally jealous of your vacation!!! Looks like you had an awesome relaxing trip!