"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One project down....

I've been working on a couple projects lately. One being to finish the front room.  We're pretty much there...if you don't count the boxes hiding behind my awesome zebra chair. 

Before:
The coffee table was Grandpa and Denise's, then Ken and Mari's, then Mari gave it to us.
I forgot to get a before picture of the end table, but it's behind the coffee table.

After:



  Our front room is just about finished. I just have a couple things I'd like to do.  But I think I'll take a break for a minute.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love how they turned out! Your living room looks so great! Did you make the pillows too? Too bad we dont' live closer, it would be fun to do projects together. :)

Kelli said...

Love it all! It looks great. I need you to start picking up furniture for me. I am still waiting for your bed pictures :)

Matt and Jess said...

How about you come and decorate and arrange my house:)