"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One man's trash is another man's treasure......

We're very excited to say Austin has started a new job. He is working for Allied Waste.....owned by Republic Services. He started at the beginning of October and has really enjoyed it so far.

6 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

Where are the pictures? I want to see Austin on a truck.

Jennica said...

Congrats! I am excited for you guys.

Angela said...

Way to go Austin! And Shawnee, I have to say that your first comment on our blog busted me up! At first I felt bad that I hadn't told you we were expecting, then when you said that Jake needed a little buddy I was thinking "wait...he already has 2.." and then when you made the comment about evening out the hormones, I started to think you had probably left the comment on the wrong blog, but it gave me a great laugh! :) Hope you're doing great! :)

Irene said...

Glad to see the update. ;)

Chelsie said...

yeah! i am so excited for you guys but so sad for you to move away...

Matt and Jess said...

That's so neat for you guys! I hear you're moving away though, that's so sad!