"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth......

Through working at the children's museum I was able to get a deal on circus tickets. We called up some friends to see if anyone would be interested in going to the circus with us. Matt & Jen Jenkins and Lared and Laurie Lattin met us at the Gateway for dinner and the circus.





Riding a bike across a high wire....no big deal.
Would it really be a circus if no one was shot out of a cannon?
With all the bad luck I was having with my camera that night I was impressed and excited to get this shot of the girl just as she was leaving the cannon.
As if one girl being shot out of a cannon wasn't enough now there are two girls about to be shot out of a double barrel cannon.
Right before they blew both girls out of the cannon.
It was actually more fun than I expected. Thanks Jen, Matt, Jared & Laurie for going with us. I wish I had a picture of everyone.....oh well, next time.
Align Center

No comments: