"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All the Green Girls are growing up

This is a picture of my beautiful baby sister Emma. She is going to graduate next month.....so crazy. She is such a great example to all of us. I know I look up to her, and not just because she's five or so inches taller than me. She is such an strong person and has a super huge testimony she isn't afraid to share with anyone. She is such a strong person. I know I couldn't have moved to a new school as a sophomore and the one of two members of the church in the whole entire school (entire school meaning k-12). Plus she has harder classes in high school than I ever remember even seeing offered on a class roster at good old Weber High School. Equestrian Science anyone.....?

Way to go Emmy.....We love you!
Plus Jordie took Emma's senior pictures and did a fabulous job!

5 comments:

Sierra said...

Is she really old enough to graduate?! Wow... she still seems so young to me

Fox said...

Dear Shawnee;
Can you please send me some fabric with your blog background print on it. I would really appreciate it and I promise to make something lovely; Thanks!
Sincerely Your Friend
Lindsey Fox

Matt and Jess said...

I didn't know Jordan was into photography, she did a great job!! Isn't it funny that we look up to our younger siblings?

Anonymous said...

Ty and I are going to be so sad when she goes to college!!!

Irene said...

You Green girls are SO pretty!! Congrats to Emma.