"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Emma is Learning at School......

Emmy sent me these pictures of from one of her classes at school.....
Yes, it is a dog, and yes I threw up a little in my mouth when I first realized what she was doing.
I guess veterinarians have to learn somehow.....
.......and to think I tried to talk her into being a teacher.

(Side note no animals were harmed for this science project - I was informed that all animals are donated to the school....died of natural causes.)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I just threw up a little bit too!! You're right, she needs to learn somehow!

Matt and Jess said...

Oh my heck!! That's crazy! I don't know how she would be able to stomach it!

Sierra said...

I didn't know she was doing vet school! That's awesome :-)

hailee said...

n.a.s.t.y

Angela said...

Guess I shouldn't laugh...but your last comment was pretty funny. :)