"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween 2008

This post is definitely a little bit late. However I had to work this last Halloween and didn't get out to the Jenkins' house until after all the grandkids had left to trick or treat so I didn't get any pictures. Most were pretty much done being dressed up by the time they got back. So here are some pictures from last year.....



Jordie brought Lily to Staker & Parsons to trick or treat. Pardon my face.....I'm pretty sure I was saying, "Cheese." And apparently I decided not to put any mascara on that day...Oh well.



Erik, Kelli, Hannah, Cameron & Kate



Kennedy, Kade, Reagan, James & Kaycee



Matt, Irene, Owen & Olivia

















Griffin & Breann



Check out the wig Cam had on and the goatee. Love it!

1 comment: