"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fire - October 17, 2009

Who doesn't love a campfire in the fall?


It was so much fun just living down the street from the Sessions family. We loved hanging out with them all the time....a lot of times doing nothing in particular. Jordie and I would talk and play with Deacon while Steven and Austin would make fun of each other. Thanks guys for being so awesome and fun all the time. I think Jordie and I were able to get even closer and become better friends since we were the lone Green Girls in Utah (not that we weren't great friends before.....we're sisters for crying out loud). We will definitely miss hanging out when we're in Boise.




Deacon was just starting to take some steps around this time.
A while back Deacon started making this sniffing noise and making this hilarious face. What a fun personality he has!

Here's a picture of my stud of a husband. Love him! He had just finished chopping up some wood for us. Something that actually became one of his favorite past times. Weird I know, but he actually said he was going to miss it this winter.

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

i know i say this every post, but i miss you guys. i hope we can get together before you guys leave for boise, when do you leave again? text me and let me know