"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We'd like to announce we will be starting a new adventure. As of January 1, 2010 we will be come residents of.......
Well I guess not residents until we're there long enough to establish residency. But none the less we will be living in the Boise, Idaho area. We are excited to be able to change things up a bit. The scenery will definitely be different, but it should be fun. A lot of people have asked us if we will be closer to my parents. Sadly the drive is three to four hours longer than it is from Utah. Only because there is no straight shot from Boise to Billings.....you either have to go up and over or down and over. Thus the 8-9 hour drive turns into 12-13. The drive back and forth from Plain City is going to be cake compared to the Billings drive. We're just glad on of our sets of parents will live fairly close.

One of the saddest parts for me is that I won't have any of my little sisters close at all. At one point Jordie, Whit and I were all within 20 minutes of each other. Now we will all be spread out. 5 Sisters 4 states. Never how I imagined it would be. But we really all continue to get closer, even though spatially we get farther and farther apart.

Anyways, just want anyone to let us know if you'll need any of these......

We'll see what we can do.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Can I just say how sad I am again, just one more time. Well I am sure it won't be the last. We will miss you guys so much!!!