"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nieces and Nephews.....good daddy training

I'm pretty positive Austin is going to make a great dad one day.....hopefully sooner than later. After watching him for 3 years with his nieces and nephews and then in the past year with mine I know he'll be a good and fun dad.
Here he is playing tag with the Jenkins' grandkids. He even let Kaycee help him tag the bigger kids. She was laughing and giggling the whole time. Check out James' face in the first picture.... love it!



On Austin's birthday helping with the cake.

It took a while for their relationship to blossom because Austin is afraid of small infants, but Deacon now loves Austin. Sometimes he'll go straight to him as soon as he walks in the room.

I love this picture. I don't think Deacon payed attention for the whole book. Aust is lucky he was even sitting still.

Austin and Hallie have a funny relationship.....mostly they just have staring contests, it's a toss up with the winner. Which ever one gets board faster I guess. But he is very cute with her as well.

I am so grateful for my super hottie husband and am excited to have our own little family one day.

I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
~Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis,"

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I feel the same way about Trace... he is such an amazing uncle! Even though kids are in our DISTANT future, I look forward to the day when we have them and he can be the fun Daddy :-)

Kelli said...

We love Austin!! The kids love him too! I remember before you guys were even married he said he wanted at least 5 kids. He will make such a great dad, and you will be a great mom too!!