"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Austin....2 months late

So I am a bad wife......but at least I got around to it. Happy Birthday Austin! There are a lot of pictures, but some were so cute I couldn't not add them.
We had a fun time celebrating Austin's birthday this year.
All the little Jenkins nieces and nephews love hanging out and playing with uncle Austin.
I actually had to have him pretend to blow out the candle again because I totally missed it. I really doubt he was pulling this face the first time.Austin and Olivia
Kenidee
Cameron and Hannah
Love Kaycee and Kate's pre-napkin faces.

I seriously have the best husband in the whole world. I am so grateful he asked me to marry him. We have so much fun together and he truly is my very best friend. Happy Birthday babe!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I love all the updates. Those birthday pictures are so cute!!!