"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Piano Lessons

A couple of weeks ago I was at Jordie and Steve's practicing the piano for the ward Christmas party later that night....the primary had a little program and I needed to run through the songs. Deacon woke up from his nap and wanted to sit on my lap.....so we practiced together. He even plunked some keys. Very fun!


Sadly the piano my parents gave me for graduation will have to stay in Utah. It is way to big and heavy to take with us to Idaho. Austin is positive Matt is the only one who can help him move it....and it gives me anxiety every time they do....either the piano is going to break or one of them is going to break their backs. Thanks for moving it several times all ready Matt!
Thanks to Jordie and Steve it will just stay at their house for now.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Cute picture! I agree with you about pianos though... it's just such a hassle to move them all around! We finally decided to get a nice digital, if you get a nice one they sound great and they're so much easier to move! Check out the Yamaha clavinovas. :)