"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, November 13, 2010

5:08 p.m.

Nothing like an unexpected knock on the door and ring of the doorbell to make someone jump out of their skin. And I am not embarrassed to say I hid in the bathroom for a good couple of minutes. As I said earlier I have been in my bathrobe and sweatpants all day and was not presentable in any way shape or form.

I think I've been home by myself long enough. Apparently I am getting way to jumpy. I'm sure watching an episode of Ghost Hunters didn't help. What can I say.....I'm bored.

1 comment:

Fox said...

At least you were scared sometimes people come to my door and I don't answer just because I don't want to.... I hope it wasn't the flower man bringing you flowers from you man!