"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Once again I am home alone. Austin is hunting again....and this time he has promised me he will shoot the first elk he sees and that he'll be home by noon on Saturday. Is his motivation to come home and spend the remainder of the weekend with his totally awesome wife, or to be back in time to watch the high school football playoff game? Let's just say he's coming home for me and that the game is a perk. I'll just keep telling myself that.

However, I plan to be super productive this weekend and tackle the desk I purchased at D.I. months ago.

Wish us both luck.

1 comment:

Matt and Jess said...

Good luck! Post a picture of the table after you are done with it!