"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Grateful....

My cute husband works so dang hard. He seriously is the best and takes such good care of us. His new work hours are to say the least, brutal. He gets up in enough time to be to work at 3:30. We quickly have found that me being a night owl, this creates a problem. I decided I was going to run to the store around 5:30. Aust told me he was going to take a nap for about an hour and then we would hang out before he went to bed. I came back and he was totally out. I couldn't bring myself to wake him back up.

He is such a stud!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I am glad your new ward was so welcoming. We will miss Austin this weekend but we're glad he is such a hard worker and we will get to see you!!

April said...

I saw another post pop up on my google reader. It looks like you took it down, but I wanted to let you know that I thought it was a wonderfully thoughtful post. I can't say that I know what it's like. I don't. My heart goes out to you and Austin though. You do what's best for YOU. Don't worry if other people judge you. They'll never know what's best for your family and what's in your heart. I hope you don't mind me commenting on that. :)
P.S. Those work hours are rough! Colby had very similar hours the first 2 years we were married.

Irene said...

I'm So glad that you came up this weekend and spent some time with the Jenkins clan. Love you lots!