"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mile High City.....here we come!

We're on the move again.....
33 days and Denver, Colorado will be our new home.

7 comments:

Jordan said...

That's a cool picture! It will be fun to see it in real life! The temple there is really pretty! I just looked it up!

Shane and McKenzee said...

We loved living in Denver! It is so similar to Utah, but prettier. Everyone is always outside. It's a happy place!

Braden and Annie said...

Wow, another move! Good luck with everything!

Jennica said...

That's exciting. I didn't know it was a for sure deal yet. A new city for us to come visit!

Matt and Jess said...

WOW!! Good for you guys!! We lived in Cheyenne for a while and we visited Denver so many times. It's beautiful with all the huge Rockies as a backdrop. Good luck!!

Irene said...

i am crying a little inside. but happy for you. :)

Angela said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Especially because it means we'll be closer to each other! :)