"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thinking about going private....

Let us know if you want an invite....

25 comments:

Heidi said...

heidigorder@gmail.com

Jordan said...

Me me!!!!

Natalie said...

invite us! nataliegreen20@gmail(dot)com

Matt and Jess said...

I want to read!
jessicajstringham@hotmail.com

Scott and Becky said...

don't forget me!

Poulsen Family said...

me amiller1031@hotmail.com

Braden and Annie said...

anniewestergard@yahoo.com

Cayley said...

Add us to your list
cholmes04@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Please invite me! chesneyfan08@msn.com

Carlee said...

I blog stalk you sometimes...hope that's ok :) Can I keep it up? carsuej@gmail.com

Laura G said...

laurajane01@yahoo :)

Shannon said...

shannonjenkins70@gmail.com

Jay and Barb said...

Absolutely! barbarajenkins6@hotmail.com

Katie and Rob said...

Yes please!
katienielsen7@yahoo.com
And good luck with your move, what takes you guys to Denver?

Rachel said...

I would love one! rachelchild06@gmail.com

Jennica said...

jen.jenkins09@gmail.com

Fox said...

I would like to continue living vicariously through you!
foxlindsey@gmail.com

April said...

I like checking in with you guys too. Add me, if you don't mind. aprilmeyer311@hotmail.com

Irene said...

me, but I guess I thought you already were. :)
irenewerthmann@gmail.com

Gage and Missy!! said...

Mcrowther07@gmail.com

Angela said...

I'm assuming I'm already on your list. I better be on your list! :)

Anonymous said...

yes sportsgrl3@hotmail.com

Kelli said...

Yes!!

Megan J. Dawson said...

mjdawson33@gmail.com

Sierra said...

sierrahellstrom@gmail.com