"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, August 3, 2009

7-11-2007......From Here to Eternity


Austin and I were married on July 11, 2007 in the Ogden Temple. What an awesome day it was. We are so grateful to have found each other, even if Austin thinks it could have happened a couple of years sooner.....in my opinion that is all speculation. But either way I am so happy it all happened when it did and I truly got the man of my dreams.

Even though it may seem like all our wedding pictures are here....they're not. If I had more time I could have added a lot more. But anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE weddings....it could have been a lot worse with twice the pictures.

The big exit.









I don't know why, but I think this picture of Jordan and Steve is so funny.






Everybody.....



The Green people.


All of our amazing grandparents on my side. They are all so awesome and we love all of them so much.
(Left to right: Grandpa Green, Denise, Austin, Me, Grammy, Grandma Tanner, Grandpa Tanner)
We're sad I never got to meet any of Austin's grandparents. His grandma Jenkins passed away right as we were beginning to date, but I never got to meet her. I do love hearing stories about them, and am excited I will get to meet them someday.


Chelsie, Jessica, Me, Bruce, Lindsey
This is a picture of Bruce Hall with his girls (minus Amy). Bruce was pretty much my "North Ogden Dad" all through high school. Larry Overman, Chelsie's dad was always checking up on me while I worked at Staker & Parson Companies. He helped keep me in line there. Jessica's dad Ron taught both my parents seminary at Weber High and taught all of us institute at Weber State. I am so grateful for these girls and their families.


The Jenkins Side










A lot of people tell Austin he looks a lot like his dad.






This picture is my mom's favorite
(above).



















I thought these shots with the fountain were way neat. They said the Ogden Temple is the only temple where they can actually shoot through the fountain.












The day was so beautiful....but extremely hot at the same time. Jordie and I joke about the fact that she and Steve were married on the coldest day of the year and that Austin and I were married on the hottest. Those statistics only lasted for about a week and a half until Whitney and Aaron got married in what seemed like 100* weather. I think they beat us with the thermometer.


1 comment:

Sierra said...

I'm so glad you started a blog... I love knowing what everyone is doing with their life, especially people I hardly see. Such cute pictures... your photographer was great! :-)