"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cute Husband

I just wanted to write a quick little note about my cute husband. When we were living in North Ogden I had alphabet magnets on the fridge. One day I took some letters and spelled out "Austin". Later I noticed he had added some words. This is what it said....
The best part was he spelled my name with one e.

But that is what makes it so dang cute. Plus we had a good laugh about.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, what a cutie!!! He does know how to spell your name, right?

Scott and Becky said...

I agree; he is a cutie...But then I might be just a tich bias.

Matt and Jess said...

Haha, did he just run out of E's or did he just not remember how to spell your name!!!