"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All the Green Girls are growing up

This is a picture of my beautiful baby sister Emma. She is going to graduate next month.....so crazy. She is such a great example to all of us. I know I look up to her, and not just because she's five or so inches taller than me. She is such an strong person and has a super huge testimony she isn't afraid to share with anyone. She is such a strong person. I know I couldn't have moved to a new school as a sophomore and the one of two members of the church in the whole entire school (entire school meaning k-12). Plus she has harder classes in high school than I ever remember even seeing offered on a class roster at good old Weber High School. Equestrian Science anyone.....?

Way to go Emmy.....We love you!
Plus Jordie took Emma's senior pictures and did a fabulous job!

5 comments:

Sierra said...

Is she really old enough to graduate?! Wow... she still seems so young to me

Fox said...

Dear Shawnee;
Can you please send me some fabric with your blog background print on it. I would really appreciate it and I promise to make something lovely; Thanks!
Sincerely Your Friend
Lindsey Fox

Matt and Jess said...

I didn't know Jordan was into photography, she did a great job!! Isn't it funny that we look up to our younger siblings?

kelseehanson said...

Ty and I are going to be so sad when she goes to college!!!

Irene said...

You Green girls are SO pretty!! Congrats to Emma.