"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, April 5, 2010

Kristie's Shower

Saturday afternoon in between conference sessions we had a baby shower for my cute cousin Kristie. She is going to have a little girl named Lilah. Such a cute name! We are so excited for her and Tom, they will make such cute parents. It was so much fun to get a lot of the Tanner Family together. We thought all the boys from the Green family would be there too....however my dad ended up taking them to lunch and to Sees to get some chocolate and they didn't end up making it. We went to Carolie and Kory's beautiful new house in Bountiful. We had the shower upstairs and the boys hung out downstairs.

All the "Green Girls". Jordan, Mom, Kelsee, Whitney, Me and Emma
Our beautiful cousin Jessica with Hallie.
Carolie and Rowan. It is obvious Rowan loves her aunt Carolie!
Hallie playing with her grandma and great grandma.
Jordie had us play a fun sippy cup game. We only had nine cups so a representative from each family was chosen to compete. Whoever emptied their sippy cup first won. It is actually harder than you think. I thought I could quickly win if I gave the cup a squeeze and got a good flow coming from the cup. Turns out, not a great idea.....I ended up soaking my shirt and having mascara run down the right side of my face. Then I looked over and realized Grandma was kicking everyone's fannies.
When all was said and done Grandma was the Grand Champion sippy cup drinker.
The cute mom-to-be opening some gifts.
Kristie, Sherri and Lacey
Maddie, Grandma, Carolie and Rowan
Such a fun group of ladies. It was so much fun to get together, spend time and talk.

No comments: