"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Morning

Everybody needs a diaper picture.
Deacon helping Emma vacuum.
Whit put Hallie's hair in pig tails....I could not get over how cute they were. I bet I took 5 pictures of just the pig tails....obsessive aunt, probably.
Hallie and Jordie.
Kelsee modeling Deacon's gladiator helmet.
Steve, Tyler, Austin & Aaron. I'd like to give Aaron a special thanks since he was the only one to look at the camera.
The boys were in a little bit of a weird mood......thus a group hug.
Austin and Steve teasing Emma before she left to go to conference. Steve enjoys making people feel uncomfortable by giving extra long hugs.
Hallie and Deacon playing with Uncle Tyler.



























Blowing bubbles....it doesn't really matter how old you are, it's always fun for everyone.










I love this picture!Where did Hallie's lips go?
Picture with Hallie and Deacon. It was so bright outside....can you tell?

1 comment:

Scott and Becky said...

Ok! so I am really in need of lessons. How did you get three small pictures in the same frame? I need help! But really enjoyed the pictures.