"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I just got home from work and turned on the t.v. and.......Tyra Banks is crazy! Just a random thought. Who needs day time t.v. anyways? I just love Tuesdays and The Biggest Loser and my new favorite show is Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on ABC (so interesting I think everyone should have to watch it...Austin and I have been loving it).

Super random I know, but seriously I don't know how I feel about Tyra....who wants to be fierce anyways?

3 comments:

Clayton Natalie Kynlee Green said...

Tyra is crazy! Her show makes me laugh. ( i dont get to watch it anymore :(
Anyways glad to see you guys are doing well! I saw austin at work yesterday so I guess youare down for easter?? Take care!

Shannon said...

I heart Tuesday too! The best night in T.V. I am so mad that Melissa is back!! Tyra is CRAZY, but I can't help myself from watching America's Next Top Model. It really is a pretty trashy show but I love seeing how the girls shoots turn out.

Braden and Annie said...

ok so in between bus runs, sometimes I've watched her and she is psycho! I can't believe the topics she has, and the things she says!