"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Saturday, July 17, 2010

What the........?

Last month Austin and I were in Utah. We drove down to Salt Lake and met this fellow driver....

I wish the picture was bigger, but I took it with my phone. Notice the following....

  1. The light is red
  2. Austin and I are stopped at the proper position behind the cross walk
  3. The car is acutally stopped right in front of the light in the middle of the intersection.

As we stopped at the light the car acutally slowed down next to us however, they slowly pulled into the intersection. After a minute I think they realized they were in the wrong spot because they shifted into reverse, but ended up staying put in the middle of all the action. I guess everyone is lucky it was just a three-way intersection. Austin and I couldn't believe it, and got a good laugh out of it.

2 comments:

Laura G said...

Hey girl.
I bet they were from France.(Or Europe) My friend who lived here in the States told me the line to stop is right in front of the lights, like that car. She had to catch herself from doing it many times, so dangerous. Kind of funny too though.

Sierra said...

People are morons... these are facts :-)