"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

New Job......Again

I have a new job.....again. I recently saw a job posting and thought,"What the heck....why not?" So I applied for a full time preschool teacher position at Challenger School.

I am very excited. It is an amazing school with awesome teachers and staff. The school is very patriotic and based on fundamental core principles our amazing country was founded on. They teach and instill the importance of individual rights and freedoms to their students from the very beginning. The curriculum is so great and I was so surprised during my teaching observation when the preschoolers I was working with were adding numbers super quick. It will be such a great opportunity. I can't wait to start.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations! It looks like an awesome place to work. That is awesome they focus on patriotism.

Irene said...

Oh, congrats! That is so cool. I'm super excited for you! Can't wait to hear how it goes. The school looks REALLY nice! Is it new?

Matt and Jess said...

Congratulations!! That's such an awesome opportunity for you! Good luck.

. said...

So cool! Congratulations!!! Its a really nice place and Sounds like a fun job... That is what a good friend would say and I believe all of it I really do. However I wish you would have taken my advice and not got a job so I could come stay with you and you with me.

...maybe you got a job so i wouldn't come over.

Megan J. Dawson said...

Sounds like a great place to work! I hope it goes well for you :)