"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dean Christopher Vickery

Whitney and Dean
Such a little stud muffin.
Aaron.....the proud daddy.
Hallie meets Dean at the hospital.....so precious.
What a cute big sister. She already loves her baby "D".


Grandpa Green with his name sake.
My mom had traveled down to be with Whitney a week before Dean was born, and my dad was going to be leaving on a fishing trip with some friends, and wouldn't be able to see mom until he got back. So he decided to head down to Alpine so he could see my mom before he went. He left just in time and was able to go strait to the hospital to meet his new grandson.

2 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

Such a cutie! Thanks for the pictures.

Sierra said...

I didn't even know she was pregnant again! So cute... tell her congrats for me! :-)