"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, June 20, 2010

In the right place, at the right time....

About two months ago Austin and I were driving down the road and happened to stop at a light right by our house. I looked out Austin's window and saw two people running towards the intersection across the grass. I couldn't figure out where they were running off to. Then it happened...
I had to take a picture of these high school kids switching the Papa Murphy's pizza costume. The Papa Murphy's is brand new in the strip mall here. I guess I was just super excited because I've never actually seen the switch off before. Plus it reminded me of my hilarious friend from high school, the one and only Mike Kawabata. I still remember him sitting in front of me in English and turning around to tell me that he was going to be the sandwich outside of the new Quiznos in North Ogden right after it opened up, he was so excited......remember high school? Good times!

No comments: