"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sweet Husband

At the end of April I took an impromptu trip to Montana. It was just a nice quick trip. Pedicures with mom, riding horses with Emma, hanging out with Kelsee while Tyler was bear hunting, and just relaxing.

But it was fabulous to come home from the airport to this......
Austin bought me these beautiful roses (informing me of his surprise at how much cheaper flowers are when it isn't a holiday......love him).

The card was also cute. It says:
Sure, I've missed people before.....
but never to the point of buying cards with sad dogs on them.

It's always nice to know that I have a husband that would do anything for me....even if that means call and book a flight for the next day for a distraught wife. Telling her just to take a few days and relax and hang out with her parents.

Even when things get hard or there are trials and struggles it's always nice to have a best friend to back you up.

No comments: