"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pillow Talk

Last night when I finally finished reading and turned of my lamp to go to sleep I was surprised when Austin sat up and opened his eyes and started talking to me. He had been asleep for at least an hour and a half. Then he laid back down and I thought he was back asleep. Then he said, "What are all these containers?"
Thinking he was all the way awake I asked, "What?"
"What are all these containers? Are these front loads that need to be fixed?"
I burst out laughing realizing he was talking about work and garbage cans in his sleep. I knew he talked in his sleep......but usually it didn't make a whole lot of sense. He has been telling me lately that all he can think about is work. I guess he wasn't kidding.

3 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

of course! you can slide down the slides at Bear Lake! Better if it isn't muddy.

Matt and Jess said...

That's awesome, I love teasing Matt when he talks in his sleep!

Sierra said...

Ha ha so funny... husbands make me smile :-)