"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bear Lake Friends Trip 2010

Back at the first of the year Austin really wanted to put together a Bear Lake trip with all his friends. We ended up having six couples come up. It was a super fun weekend.....something we'll definitely have to continue.

Before everyone else arrived Austin and I played a quick nine holes.
Everyone playing games Friday night. We were all laughing to hard!
We finished playing games well after 2 in the morning. The boys decided to head to the ponds on the golf course to find some golf balls. They came back with well over 100. Matt found a glow in the dark ball.
Heading out to hit the glow in the dark golf ball.
We went down to the beach to hang out. It was a pretty windy and for a while the clouds made sitting on the beach a little chilly. After we had been there a while we were warned that a severe storm warning had been issued. We all hurried and played in the waves for a little bit and then headed back to the cabin.
Sheryl, Kathryn, & Cayley
The boys, being boys. I still can't believe how long they played 500/smear the queer.
Everyone trying out the slides.
Austin
Colby
Cayley
Sheryl.....with Tyson waiting at the bottom.
Jen
Matt & Tyson
Austin and I racing. My landing was not near as graceful as I would have liked.
All in all it was a super fun trip. Something we'll definitely need to repeat next summer.

2 comments:

Irene said...

I thought the landing I took was bad, but Jen's is way worse. I hope she was ok! And your landing looks like you may have hurt your ankle. Were you able to walk that one off? :)

Scott and Becky said...

great pictures! I'm so way glad that you guys had a fun time!