"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger......

I have been struggling the past little while. It's hard to explain exactly, but it seems like when you think nothing could get worse or more complicated life throws a curve ball.
It is on days like this I am grateful for for an amazing supportive husband. I always get a phone call on my way to work telling me he hopes I have a great day. I talked to him several times today and he could definitely tell I was at the end of my rope. I came home today to an adorable arrangement of daisies and a cute card. He had come home from work early, straightened up the house and loaded the dishwasher.

I am also super grateful for a mother who is always ready and willing to let me talk her ear off. She is such a good listener and always seems to have just the answer I needed. Besides my kiddos at work Austin and my mom were the people I talked to the most today.....and I definitely needed both of them.


3 comments:

Angela said...

I think you're awesome, and amazing, and one of my heroes. Just sayin... :) Love you tons! And yes, your mother & husband are awesome people too!

Matt and Jess said...

A supportive husband makes the biggest difference in the world. You can get through anything with him, I hope it goes better for you. I also thought that someone shucking corn in the middle of the store is super hilarious!

Irene said...

I am so sorry you are having a bad day. My heart is reaching out to you! Oh, how I miss you two so much!!! When I read about what a great husband Austin is, I remember what a great brother he is too. He is so thoughtful and really intune with your feelings. I am sure you are the same with him. You two are so blessed to have each other!