"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Look Alike.....

So tonight our doorbell rang. Austin answered and a cute little boy (approximately 6-7 years old) was on our doorstep with his dad. He was getting pledges for his school walk-a-thon. I was in the kitchen and missed most of the conversation. However, when I came back in the room Austin was grinning from ear to ear. He asked if I had heard what the boy said to him. I told him I had missed it.

He looked up at Austin and said, "Wow. You look like John Cena."

It definitely isn't the first time someone has said that to Aust. But it sure does boost his ego a little. Personally I think he's hotter than John Cena.......just saying.

3 comments:

The Fife's said...

I just Googled John and I agree. He does look like him :)

Matt and Jess said...

To a little kid, he probably looked way big anyways! That's too funny. That picture of Jordan is beautiful!

Jordan said...

Ahhh how cute! That is so funny! It made me laugh! Just because it's so cute.