"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I got a phone call today on my lunch break from the Vickery house. When I said, "hello" one of my favorite little voices said, "hello" back. I then found out my amazing mom and little niece Hallie will be coming to spend a week at my house at the end of October.
How can you not have fun with someone as cute as this?
We love having family and friends visit (hint hint). It is always fun to have something on the calendar to look forward to......

So don't hesitate to call us today and schedule a visit. I just realized coming to visit us in Idaho is beginning to sound a little like an infomercial.

2 comments:

Trevin & Randee said...

How exciting!! Hallie is so dang cute! Tell your mom hello!

Fox said...

Sign me up!