"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sisters....

I am so blessed to have four beautiful younger sisters. I used to say little sisters until they all passed me up in the height department. I just saw this picture of Jordie and thought she looked so pretty, I started thinking about all of them, and got a little homesick for our old bedroom.... There's nothing like 5 twin beds all lined up in a row, seven brides' style. Pushing all the beds together on Christmas Eve. Giggling until dad was at the bottom of the stairs giving out warnings. Pillow fights resulting in busted ceiling fans, everybody trying to scare Jordie, saving Emma after a bad dream. I could go on and on.

It really is awesome to have your sisters as best friends. It was totally worth all the screaming matches, clothes borrowing, and empty threats, etc, etc.

Bottom line.....I love my sisters.

4 comments:

Fox said...

Amen... everything you said so so true!

Jordan said...

We need to have a big room reunion!! :)

The Jones said...

I love sisters. Not sure what Id do without them :) You have such great ones too!

p.s. Jordan looks gorgeous in this shot! :)

Angela said...

I love Green girls! And i miss that old bedroom too. :) Fun memories!