"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Girls Montana trip......without me.

About one month ago Jordie and Whit packed their things along with Deacon and Hallie and headed up to Montana. I was so jealous and wanted to go so bad but had just told my new boss I would work for her and was starting the same time they were heading up. I was doing fine until I realized (two days into their trip) that all the green girls were together except me. Austin tried to be comforting. But it wasn't fun knowing they were all up there together. Kelsee called me to tell me she was taking pictures and videos and would email them to me. I was so excited when she finally sent some.....

We're also way excited because this weekend we are heading to Alpine, Wyoming. We are going to hand out with Whit, Aaron, & Hallie. We are super excited, it will be a fun little trip. I haven't seen Hallie since she's been walking and talking. Plus I've heard a rumor that Aaron gave Hallie one of his old harmonicas and that she is loving to play it. We can't wait to see them.

I love this little picture. I asked and no one knew where these glasses came from.
I can't believe Deacon left those glasses on for both pictures.

Grandma and kids....doesn't Hallie look comfortable?
Grandpa and the kids.

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

holy shawnee, i love all the new posts...though it makes me miss you even more. your new place looks nice!! i'm glad you are liking it up there, sad you missed the girls trip, and happy you get to see family this weekend. love ya

Steve and Jordan said...

We wished you could have come! I love the Valentines gift from Aust! Dad told us about that! So there is a rumor floating around that you guys might come down for conference week end! If it's true then we need to take another family picture! Bring black and gray shirts we will hopefully have a good day outside to get some better family pictures. So gray or black tops with jeans! Lynnsey Fisher is going to take them!