"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hallie and the Harmonica

These videos are for Hallie's grandparents in Montana and Puerto Rico, along with other family who may live to far away to witness in person.

I never really thought I would put videos on this blog since I'm using it more to pretend I'm scrapbooking/keeping a journal (sad attempt I know). But this was to fabulous not to post.

Aaron is very musically inclined and plays the harmonica really well. He has a box with tons of different kinds of harmonicas. He had an old one laying around I guess and gave it to Hallie to play with. Turns out the apple doesn't fall far from the tree....at 15 months she isn't too bad herself.

video

video

1 comment:

Steve and Jordan said...

Those are so cute! I heard her play on the phone the other day! It way more fun to watch! We are so excited for this week end. Can't wait to see you guys!